C&H Lawn & Landscaping, Inc. stands on the front lines when it comes to Irrigation Systems. With professional and experienced technicians you can depend on your system being designed,installed and maintained properly.
We are one of the few Certified Irrigation Contractor in the area that operate a full-time service truck. Our quick response to problems and same day emergency service has propelled us to the top of the industry. We service all brands of irrigation Systems, including Rainbird, Toro, Hunter, Weathermatic, Irritrol and more.
"If I could control one thing in this world, I'd choose to control the rain."
WHY AN IRRIGATION SYSTEM
1. An Irrigation System will give your turf and landscapes the consistent amount of water they need all season long and at the right time.
With adjustable timers, your system can be set for night
waterings which is the most beneficial time to water to ensure the
survival of your green spaces.
2. Think about the money you spend on replacing plants and
rebuilding lawns because of heat stress and dry condition.
An Irrigation System will reduce the cost of plant replacement and lawn rebuilding.
3. Irrigation Systems increase the value of your home, improve curb appeal and is one of the best investments you can make for your property. There is no easier or more cost effective way to beautify your home, increase its value and save time and money.
TYPES OF IRRIGATION SYSTEMS
The DRIP LINE is known as the most efficient method of landscape irrigation. Water drops right near the root zone of your plants in your landscape beds. Once installed and properly covered with mulch, you can steadily reduce the loss of water through evaporation and runoff.
The ROTARY System is best suited for large areas. The mechanical driven underground pop-up sprinklers move in a circular motion and can reach distances of up to 100 feet. This system waters a large area with small amounts of water often or over a longer period of time.
The SPRINKLER is the most versatile Irrigation System out there. A system that can be mounted overhead, on permanent risers or mechanical driven underground with pop-up heads.
LAKE PUMP & DOCK IRRIGATION
C&H Lawn & Landscaping installs irrigation pumps and all necessary equipment to allow home owners near lakes, ponds or rivers to use the available water for various needs. We custom make all of our shore line hoses with aluminum connectors and non corrosive hose.
Already have an Irrigation System?
Proper maintenance is an essential part of your irrigation investment.
C&H Lawn & Landscaping, Inc. offers service calls, monthly system checks and seasonal maintenance. Our experienced technicians are trained to repair or update your existing system.
· Monthly Check: Full system run through and adjustment of heads as needed.
· Reprogramming: Adjusting of the watering schedules to most benefit with the least amount of water used.
· Seasonal Start-up: Full system check and adjustment including heads and controller. System turn on.
· Winterizing: Full flushing, and turn off. A crucial task in preventing costly damages to the system during cold winter months.
Always Free Estimates!
812-340-3802 or 812-320-2477